Monday, October 20, 2014

Chapter 35

The Hilton's 2:
No Perfect Life

Amalthea: Perfect! I'm in need of more soul energy! Trying to escape from Howard took so much of my power! What better way to get my energy back, by killing those closes to Danny!
Cronus: Careful my dear. Those aren't normal mortals. They are immortals, beings that have beaten death many times.
Amalthea: Oh please! They may have everlasting life...but like all beings, they will bleed and die!
Javier: Well WITCH! COME GET US!
Felicity: You have been beaten before! We can beat you again! This time we'll make it permanent!
Amalthea laughed for a moment and then began to walk toward her prey! All her laughter seemed to stop suddenly as she stop just feet away and took a long look at her enemies!
Amalthea: You two have outlived any purpose in this world! I mean honestly, how much does one take from you two?! Both of you simpleton's have lost your families, your reason to live and fight for a pointless existence!
Javier: Stop right there bitch! We may have lost a lot, more than anyone should. But we still have one thing left!
Amalthea: And that is?!
Felicity: Our faith in each other! To always be there for our family and friends!
Amalthea: How ridiculous!
Danny: What she says is true! Look at your so called family! You've sent them to their deaths or they finally wised up and left on their own accord!
Cronus: Those that have died or left where unworthy to be my family!
Danny: Unworthy. So that is why Zeus so desperately wanted to be so powerful...to be worthy, to have a purpose.
As Danny took a glance at Zeus, Zeus stopped and let out a deep breath of air and began to run for the exit.
Zeus had a million ways to get his vengeance floating in his head, that he didn't realize that he was running to his own demise! As he rounded a statue, he suddenly felt a sharp pain go through his chest!
Zeus: Aah! WHAT IS THIS?! SHERI!!!
Sheri: I've got to give thanks to Danny! Zeus! The most powerful being...killed by the woman he betrayed, abused, and lied to constantly!
Sheri began to twist her sword, causing Zeus to experience his first pain in hundreds of years! Sheri then proceeded to push the sword deeper into Zeus! As she continued to push, she let out her frustrations and anger together!
Sheri: THIS IS FOR MY HUSBAND, MY FAMILY, FOR RON, AND.....FOR ME!!!
Zeus: (screaming in pain) SHERI!!!
Sheri then used all her rage and channeled it to pure strength! She lifted Zeus up with her sword and threw him to a nearby wall! Zeus hit the wall hard and then slowly slid down it!
Sheri: What did you honestly expect Zeus?! Did you think that I would allow you to leave here and then one day show up later down the road with some type of revenge motive! Danny may have spared you but I'm the one that gets to KILL YOU!!!
As Zeus began to slip away, he let out a little laugh!
Sheri: What are laughing about?! Don't you get it! Your going to die!
Zeus: I kinda knew that Danny wouldn't kill me. He is just to forgiving...That's why he's going to die....He'll die trying to save you guys! You idiots just gave Danny's weakness away! Cronus is going to use you...and Danny will try to save all of you...just like he tried to save me.......................
Zeus then fell silent, Sheri stared at Zeus for moment fully expecting him to leap up any moment. But he didn't!
Cronus: So this is how we meet again. You must be full of anger and questions. 
Danny: Questions mostly....but don't get me wrong. I want you to pay for what you put my family through! For what you did to all those innocent people too! And for what you plan to still do!
Cronus: Plan?! You see Danny, I never really had a plan. All I ever wanted was a family, to live my immortal life surrounded by a loyal and eternal family. That family started to come undone though. And for years I've tried to fix it. However, my children grew independent and rebellious. They wanted more than I could offer! Many ran and for years I've been replacing them and finding my scattered children. In hopes of one day, bringing back the kingdom that I once had so many years ago!
Cronus: But then Zeus, Athena, their siblings had to start their own families! Creating our kind into propaganda! We were created to be leaders and to be feared! However, my supernatural brothers and sisters made a mockery of our gifts! So I spent a good millennium correcting their errors!
Danny: Correcting?! You killed them, you KILLED THEM ALL! OR FORCED THEM TO KILL EACH OTHER! WHY?!!
Cronus then turned into his true form!
Cronus: So I may start anew! Create new supernatural beings that would follow my reign completely without question...but devoted to their MAKER! SO THAT WE COULD MAKE THE WORLD OURS!!!
As Danny and Cronus spoke, Javier and Felicity were going head to head with Amalthea!
Javier: Keep moving! Sal fought this monster and told me, that we got to keep moving and to stay out of her range of fire!
Felicity: Okay! Use the pillars as cover! Make her come to us!
Amalthea: FOOLS! I have lived for hundreds of years and killed armies and countless supernatural creatures! Some more powerful than me! But they met their ends by my hands!
As Javier and Felicity scattered, Amalthea had a hard time focusing on both! If she went after one the other would use that moment to strike!
Javier: It's over witch! Sal told us about all your moves!
Javier: Your finished!!!
Amalthea: Sal! That insect only saw a fraction of my abilities! Let me show you some of my other tricks! HA HA HA HA!!!
As Javier took aim, Amalthea seemed to fade away! Javier's bullets seemed to faze straight through her!
Javier: S%$t!!! Felicity be on guard!
Felicity: Okay! Watch your back Ja....
Amalthea: You should be watching yours too! HA HA HA!!!
As the others fought to stay alive, Cronus was also done talking! He swung his sword missing Danny by inches! Danny stumbled to avoid Cronus' sword!
Cronus: You fool! Do you think that I'll kill you?! No I have bigger plans for you! I didn't spend years pumping you full of power, just to kill you!
Cronus: No! Your fate is to be our offering! To the one that could end it all! Your my tool at a longer life!
Cronus: Now surrender peacefully Danny. And I promise your friends a quick and painless death!
Danny: If I refuse?!
Cronus: Then you shall watch your friends and family die slowly, painfully, and trust me, I can make a person's death last for years if I wish!
Meanwhile, Amalthea got the upper hand on Felicity, while Javier continued to shoot at the mystical being!
Amalthea: DON'T YOU GET IT! YOUR PUNY WEAPONS HAVE NO EFFECT!!!
Then Amalthea, fazed away again and reappeared behind Javier!
Amalthea: I can see your future...And I see death! HA HA HA HA!!!
Amalthea quickly grabbed Javier by the throat and pushed him to a wall! Her grip tightening around his neck every time he tried to breath or escape!
Amalthea: HA HA HA!!! I'm going to enjoy sucking out your SOUL!!!
Sheri was about to go help the others but had to make sure that Zeus was actually dead. She kicked his leg, then poked him with her sword, nothing!
Sheri: This is the end of a chapter Zeus...You and me. All I can remember in my life are the mistakes I've made! But I look at you and remember that you helped me raise Felicity and Melody. You treated them like your own, probably the only real good thing you've ever done. Now it's time for me to complete my chapter!
Sheri began to run to aid her companions and glanced back at Zeus one last time!
Sheri: Goodbye Zeus....Save me a seat in Hell, I'm sure I'll be joining you soon!
Sheri ran to aid Javier, screaming for Amalthea to release him!
Sheri: LET HIM GO! OR I'LL CUT YOUR DAMN HEAD OFF!!!

Suddenly a sweet sounding laughter echoed in Cronus' throne room! Followed by the click, clack of heels on the hard ground!
Gaia: Hehe! Amalthea, you silly little witch! Your still that hungry little twit for souls! Not much has changed since I've been away!
Gaia: Or should I say betrayed and imprisoned! 
Amalthea dropped Javier and had a hint of terror take over her face!
Amalthea: Cronus?!!!
Gaia: Oh, this is our first meeting since I've been free! Isn't it my dear old friend...Cronus.
Javier: What the Hell is going on?! Who is she?!
Sheri: Your guess is as good as mine! But I think we're in for a show!
Felicity: Do you think she's with them or....
Sheri: I don't think she's with anyone, but herself.
Cronus: So it finally happened! You've been released!
Amalthea: No worries, we'll just shove you back into your prison and call it a ni....
Gaia: About that. I destroyed that little prison and more importantly I've been out long enough to regain my strength! If you and Cronus can remember, I have more power in my pinky that you two combined!
Amalthea: Ha! You've been asleep for hundreds of years! Our power has more than tripled the last time we fought!
Gaia: We shall see!
Danny: What the Hell is going on?!!! Who the Hell are you?!!
Gaia: So you're the one they were going to feed me!
Danny: Feed?!!!
Gaia: No worries child. I've had my fill tonight!
Gaia: Enough of this chit chat! I got some unfinished business with you Cronus!
Cronus: Come to kill me Gaia?
Gaia: Kill you? No my dear friend...I come to return the same fate you gave me all those years ago...a small confined box for eternity!
Amalthea: You will not touch him!
Gaia: As for you....I will stomp out your existence and "call it a night"!
Amalthea: We'll see who gets STOMPED OUT!!!
Amalthea charged towards Gaia! Danny and the others could only watch these two beings clash!
Gaia: My, my! If I didn't know better....
Gaia: I would think that you and my old friend are more thanfriends! Ha!
With all the built up speed Amalthea jumped into the air to strike!
Gaia: I will admit that you have become stronger....
Gaia: But remain the most insane witch I've ever had the privilege of knowing!
Quickly, Gaia grabbed Amalthea midair!
Gaia: You little fool! You were my friend and you betrayed me for him!!! I made you what you are today! I saved you from the ones that wanted to harm you! And took you under my wing and made you a powerful being! I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING! AND ALL I EVER WANTED IN RETURN WAS YOUR FRIENDSHIP!!!
Gaia: I WANT TEAR YOUR HEAD OFF...BUT I'LL MAKE YOU THE VERY THING THAT YOU WERE CREATED FOR! A WEAPON!!!
Amalthea: NO! PLEASE!!! FORGIVE ME!!! 
Gaia: I NEVER WILL FORGIVE YOU!
Gaia then chanted a few words, then dropped Amalthea! Amalthea screamed in pain!
Amalthea: NOOO! I FEEL LIKE MY INSIDES ARE ON FIRE!!!
Gaia: That's because they are. All those souls have been given a little piece of my power to finally destroy you from within! I expect your death to be somewhat explosive! Hehe!
Gaia: Now for you, my dear friend. I expect nothing but cooperation, let's not make a scene in front of these people.
Gaia: My! Up this close, you are a beautiful man! Cronus always knew what type I like to drain! But Cronus...you've outdone yourself this time!
Cronus: Like him? Why don't you take a taste?!
Gaia: How dare you still think of me as some FOOL! I know what you and your witch have done to this man! Making him irresistible, all that power dwelling within him! Power you two put there and also a strong spell to put me back to sleep! NOT THIS TIME CRONUS! YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID!
Cronus: DAMN YOU! YOU ALWAYS STOOD IN MY WAY! I WANTED THE WORLD! ALL YOU WANTED WAS A KINGDOM! I WANTED MORE, BUT YOU KEPT DENYING ME! AFTER EVERYTHING WE WENT THROUGH, YOU DENIED ME MY OWN PATH! FROM MY DESIRES AND DREAMS! YOU MADE ME INTO YOUR PET! I WANTED THE WORLD AND YOU WANTED....FAMILY! I WON'T LET YOU STOP ME NOW! I SPARED YOU LAST TIME, BECAUSE OF OUR FRIENDSHIP....BUT NOW YOU HAVE TO DIE!
Danny: Sheri! Get everyone out of here NOW!
Sheri: Danny?!
Javier: We won't leave you Danny! Not again!!!
Felicity: Grandpa....Please don't make us leave you!
Amalthea continued to scream, fighting whatever spell Gaia had casted on her!
Amalthea: CRONUS!!! 

Cronus prepared to attack Gaia, but with one look from her, Cronus collapsed in pain!
Gaia: You will obey me!
Cronus: RELEASE ME!!!
Gaia: NEVER!!! I WILL HAVE MY VENGEANCE!!!
Suddenly, Cronus was forced to turn back to his original form!
Cronus: No! This is impossible! When did you...How did you do this to me?!
Gaia then slowly walked toward Cronus. Screams continued to fill the room as Amalthea continued to fight the spell casted on her!
Gaia: Dear friend. I've always had this power! I just never had to use it on...."friends".
Gaia: As for you....my handsome fellow. I plan on seeing you very soon!
Danny: What are you going to do to Cronus?!
Gaia: No worries! He will not be of concern for you anymore.
Danny: And you?
Gaia: Me? Well...that entirely depends on you! In several days, I will send for you. I have big plans Danny. And I think you'll fit perfectly!
As Gaia began to disappear, she left with one last warning!
Gaia: When I call on you...I expect your full cooperation. Until then, my handsome King!
As Gaia and Cronus disappeared, Danny was reminded of the immanent danger still present, Amalthea screams became more desperate!
Amalthea: THIS IS NOT HOW I'M SUPPOSE TO DIE!!! GAIA!!!
Danny: RUN!!! EVERYONE OUT NOW!!!
Amalthea: HA HA HA! IT'S TOO LATE!!!
As Amathea screamed, a huge explosion of energy blasted it's way through the throne room! As the smoke cleared Amalthea still screamed out in pain! While Danny looked for his family!
Danny: Felicity....Javier, Sheri! Where are you guys! Please someone answer me!!!
Javier: DANNY! OVER HERE!!!
Danny ran towards Javier and found all three of them! However, the scene was grim!
Danny: OH GOD! SHERI!!!
Felicity: Danny! Help me! MY MOM!!! 
Javier: Danny what do we do?!
Danny collapsed next to the wounded Sheri, in disbelief!!!
Felicity: Mom! What do we do?!
Sheri struggled to talk and began spitting up blood!
Sheri: Run....run to safety!
Sheri: Danny get them outta of here!
Danny: Sheri....
Sheri: Felicity, watch out for my babies.....They're still so young. They'll need you, help them understand why I'm gone.
Felicity: MOM! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!
Sheri: I'll never leave you...I'll always be watching...
Javier: Sheri...I...
Sheri: Javier....I'm sorry for all that I've done to you.
Javier: Sheri you don't....
Sheri: No....I do. I was selfish....jealous even! You and Danny had it all! While I seemed to be loosing everything! I brought terror to this family!
Danny: Sheri you also brought joy too!
Sheri: Danny...we've lost so much...but we still have so much more to cherish still. Promise you'll keep them saf............
Felicity: Mom...MOM!!! PLEASE!!! NOOO!!! Come back........
As the group tried to mourn and comprehend their loss, it was cut short!
Amalthea: NOOO!!! THIS IS IT! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!! HA HA HA HA!!!
Danny: GO! I'll be right behind you! 
Javier then pulled Felicity away from Sheri and pointed her to the exit! As the two made their escape, Danny continued to stare at his fallen friend!
Danny: I did this to you! I gave you immortality all those years ago...Then I tried to fix you...But you didn't need fixing! You needed family! I love you Sheri...I will miss you....and I promise to protect them!
Danny pulled himself up and ran for the exit! As he made his escape he happened to glance at Zeus, his body was being consumed by the spreading flames! 
Danny: Until we meet again...
As Danny left, Amalthea continued to scream and laugh at the same time! As the flames continued to burn everything in sight!
Amalthea: HERE IT GOES!!! HA HA HA....
Her laughter was followed by huge explosion!
The explosion ripped through Cronus' estate until there was nothing left but bad memories!
Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment