Sunday, October 19, 2014

Chapter 34

The Hilton's 2: 
We Meet Again...
Danny, Artemis, and Howard had finally made their way to Cronus' dwellings but were greeted by a shocking discovery!
Artemis: Oh God! Is that....
Danny: This can't be...
Howard: Seems we now know the fate of our Mayor and Carol.
Danny: This was a horrible act! It's not enough for Cronus to kill us, but now he's wanting anyone and everyone that he has no problem killing all those that oppose him!
Artemis: Seems that he's not changed at all, even after all these years! We must stop him Danny! This is just peek into his cruelty!
As the group made their way into the compound, they were greeted by one of many vampire's they assumed to be in their path to Cronus!
Danny: Ares. 
Ares: Danny, you know that I can't allow you and your companions to go any further.
Danny: I'm glad that I ran into you first. I have a promise to keep for you mother.
Ares: My mother! That foolish and weak woman! She never appreciated the life that Cronus gave us!
Artemis: You must realize that you are highly outnumbered and outmatched as well! So get out of our way!
Ares: Ha! Father has given me...all his children enough power to destroy all of you with ease!
Danny: This will only end badly for you! Surrender and we will let you live.
Ares: Surrender will be the last thing I'll ever do....
Artemis: ENOUGH!
Without any warning or hesitation on Artemis' part she jabbed her blades directly into Ares head!
Ares stood in complete shock and amazement on how fast Artemis moved in to strike!
Artemis: Unfortunately, for you Ares, unlike my brother, I'm more of a doer than a talker!
Artemis then proceeded to pull one blade out of Ares head and decapitate him quickly! Everyone watched as Ares quickly turned to dust!
Artemis: Honestly brother! It surprises me that your still alive with all the talking you do with your enemies! 
Danny: Artemis...I...
Artemis: Enough talking, it's time for action not words! Cronus will not be as easy as this unfortunate man!
The group then traveled through the enormous compound, until they finally made it to Cronus' throne room!
They were greeted by Zeus and Cronus!
Zeus: Finally! Our final meeting, Danny I hope you said your farewells to your family and friends! Because you are not leaving this room alive!
Cronus: Enough of your idiotic banter Zeus! Danny, your old friend, the witch. He has something of mine that I would like back.
Cronus: Zeus, will you be so kind to bring me the old man, so I may take back what he has stolen.
Zeus: Gladly. Do I have permission to retrieve it with force Father?
Cronus looked at Zeus and then at Danny's group.
Cronus: With any force you deem necessary my child.
Zeus smiled with excitement and began to walk towards the trio of intruders.
Zeus: This is it Danny! All these years of fighting and waiting!
Zeus: I FINALLY GET TO KILL YOU!
Zeus: Don't you feel the excitement...everything ends with your demise Danny! I will finally take back that power you stole from me all those years ago! But most importantly....I finally get to tear your naive head off!
Danny: Zeus...This will end badly for you. You have this one chance to flee and get out of our way! Cronus is our main target...your just an after thought!

Zeus: AFTER THOUGHT! DAMN YOU! I RULED KINGDOMS, I'M ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL BEINGS ON EARTH!
Danny: Yet, your just a soldier. I useful tool in someone else's story.
Artemis: Pathetic.
Zeus stood quiet for a moment as his rage boiled within him! Until all that rage exploded out of him!
Zeus: DAMN YOU! YOU ARE NOTHING! I HAVE PURPOSE AND THAT PURPOSE IS TO KILL YOU!
Zeus bummed rushed Danny pushing him into Artemis, sending both colliding to the ground!
Zeus then quickly grabbed Howard and flipped him over his shoulder!
Zeus: I'LL SHOW YOU! I'M NOT JUST A PATHETIC WORTHLESS SOLDIER!!!
Howard hit the ground hard, knocking all the air out of him! As Howard struggled to find his footing, Zeus grabbed Howard by the hair and proceeded to drag him toward Cronus!
Zeus: You bastard should be begging me to kill you now! I would have made your death a quick one! Now you will meet a true and horrible death!
Cronus continued to watch on as Howard struggled for freedom!
Cronus: How amusing. Like a trapped rat!
Howard: GO TO HELL MONSTERS!
Howard then exploded with power, pushing Zeus off!
Howard then took aim at Cronus!
Howard: You will pay for all the lives you have destroyed!
Howard then proceeded to summon every spell he knew and aimed it at Cronus! As Howard unleashed his magic on Cronus, Zeus took aim at Howard!
Zeus: Damn fool! I will tear your apar....
Just then Zeus was struck down by Artemis!
Artemis: You talk too damn much Zeus!!!
As Artemis landed back on the ground she watched on as Zeus struggled to gain his composure!
Artemis: What's wrong Uncle?! Does all that ridicules power and fancy gear wearing you down! From what I'm seeing, all of that stuff is making you slow and rather stupid!
Zeus: Damn child! Your mother should of killed you rather than your brother! At least he knew how to respect and support our family!
Artemis: My brother was a good person...until my Uncle's twisted his mind and heart! My mother didn't kill my brother! She killed one of your monsters!
Danny: Enough! Like my sister said earlier, Enough talking! Let's end this Zeus!
Danny then casually walked straight up to Zeus, knowing full well that Zeus wouldn't hesitate to strike him down in a second! As Danny made his way toward Zeus, Zeus was confused by this action and never had an enemy walk up to him so casually!
Danny: Here it is!
Zeus:WHAT?!
Danny: Your chance to strike me down! This is your last chance....your only chance to kill me now!
Zeus: FOOL! You giving up so easily!?!
Danny: Strike me down Zeus. This is the end of our war!
Zeus hesitated for a second and then swung at Danny with all his strength! Danny quickly dodged Zeus' attack and saw an opening and took it!
Before Zeus could defend himself, it was too late! Danny had already won!
Zeus screamed out in pain and anger! 
Zeus:THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE! NOOO!!!!
Danny had plunged his hand into Zeus, his hand had already gotten a hold on Zeus' heart!
Zeus: NO! PLEASE...THIS IS NOT THE WAY IT'S SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN! I CAN'T DIE...NOT BY YOUR HANDS!
Danny: Then it's your lucky day Zeus! Like I told my grandson Ron, I'm letting you live! A "Normal" life!
Danny then slowly took his hand out of Zeus' chest! Zeus collapsed to the ground in pain!
Artemis: Are you sure about this Brother?
Danny: Yes. Zeus is no longer a threat to me or my family anymore.
Zeus: What have you done to me?!
Danny: I took your power and made you mortal. 
Zeus: Mortal! 
Danny: I not killing you, but you are dieing. Your time is now limited. I also made it, that your body will reject all supernatural powers. So you may never become immortal again! You are to live out your mortal life and die as an old man....or however you want! The choice is yours...but now you don't have the luxury of time to decide!
Zeus: Damn you! I will kill you!
Danny: You may try, but now you are no longer a cause of worry for me  anymore....Your just, your just a bad dream.
Just then Danny and Artemis heard a loud scream come from Howard!
Cronus: Like I said, You have something that belongs to me!
Cronus: Ah, there it is! 
Cronus then proceeded to rip out a large amount of energy/magic out of Howard!
Once this ball of magic was out, it sent Howard flying back! The ball of magic then took form to reveal Amalthea!
Amalthea: I'M FREEE!!! HA HA HA HA!!!!
Artemis quickly intercepted Howard and caught him and gently laid him down on the ground!
Amalthea: Seems that our family has suffered many losses since I've been gone!
Amalthea then saw Zeus and what had happen to him.
Amalthea: Hmm...Have the mighty have fallen! I must say Zeus, you are not much to look at anymore....actually your weren't much to look at before! HA HA HA!!!
Zeus: Damn it! I will kill all of you that mock me! Just you...
Cronus: Silence worm!
As they bickered, Danny called out to Artemis!
Danny: Is he?!
Artemis: No! He's alive...barely!
Danny: Get him outta of here!
Artemis: WHAT?! I can't leave you alone!
Amalthea: Ha! Sending your best hope of survival running! How amusing! Are you really prepared to die alone?!

Just then Sheri and her group made their grand entrance!
Sheri: He's not alone! Artemis take Howard to safety! We've got this!!!
Artemis picked up Howard and made her escape with the wounded witch!
Sheri: Now then. Let's get this party started!!!
Until Next Time!

2 comments:

  1. These are some awesome fight scenes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love all the fight poses I have collected and appreciate all the CC makers for creating them! So much fun using them!

      Delete